His Majesty King Gyanendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev and Her Majesty Queen Komal Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah.
Early education at St. Joseph’s College, Darjeeling, India and Budhanilkantha School, Kathmandu; Undergraduate in Business Administration, Schiller International University, United Kingdom.
Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Himani Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah (January 25, 2000).
- His Royal Highness Navayuwaraj Hridayendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev (Born: July 30, 2002, Narayanhity Royal Palace, Kathmandu),
- Her Royal Highness Princess Purnika Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah (Born: December 11, 2000, Kathmandu),
- Her Royal Highness Princess Kritika Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah (Born: October 16, 2003, Kathmandu).
Proclaimed Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Nepal (October 26, 2001).
Conferred the title of Grand Master of all Orders of the Kingdom of Nepal (February 3, 2006).
Council of Royal Representatives during His Majesty’s State Visits to India (2002) and China (2002), visit to India (2003) and Official Visits to Indonesia and China (2005).
King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation (since December 7, 2001), prior to which he was Coordinator of the Zoo Development Committee, King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation.
- Birendra-Mala (2006);
- Ati Maha Gauravamaya Supradeepta Birendra Prajatantra Bhaskara (2006);
- Maha Ujjvala Keertimaya Nepal-Shreepada (First Class) (2004); Shubha Rajyabhisheka Padaka (1975);
- Gaddi Aarohan Ko Rajat Mahotsav Padaka, 2028-2053 B.S. (1997);
- Vishista Seva Padaka (1999);
- Birendra-Aishwarya Seva Padaka (2001);
- Suprasiddha Prabala Gorkha Dakshina Bahu (2001);
- Daivi Prakopa Piditoddhara Padaka -2060 (2003).
Japan (July 5-14, 2005), People’s Republic of China (August 6-19, 2004), Republic of India (January 18-February 1, 2004).
China, India, Thailand, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Federal Republic of Germany, United States of America, Qatar, Republic of Korea.
- Represented His Majesty the King at the Funeral Service of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother of the United Kingdom (April 2002).
- Participated in the Bishkek International Mountain Summit, Kyrgyz Republic (October/November, 2002).
- Participated in study tours at the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok and some national parks in Thailand (May 2003).
- Addressed the Nepal Forum at the Asia Pacific week in Berlin and participated in programs organized by King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation, German Chapter, Federal Republic of Germany (September/October 2003).
- Represented His Majesty the King in extending condolences on the passing away of His Majesty King Faud bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (August 2005).
As of February 2006